Production facilities and technologies
JSC "Onega Shipbuilding and Ship Repair Plant" has its own engineering services, design and technology department and all the main and auxiliary production facilities necessary for shipbuilding.
Modern welding and assembly technologies are used in case production:
- automatic welding of panels under the flux,
- non-stop assembly of sections and blocks of the body,
- semi-automatic welding of sections and blocks in a CO2 environment,
- welding with powder wire.
Preliminary preparation of sheet metal
Preliminary preparation of sheet metal (shot blasting and priming) is carried out on a cleaning and priming line of its own production, consisting of a shot blasting unit, an automatic painting chamber and a drying chamber connected into a single complex. The sheet is cut using two modern air-plasma cutting machines. Optimization of cutting is carried out by the design and technology department of the plant.
- The slip G300 ship-lifting facility, which allows lifting vessels with a dock weight of up to 2,300 tons, a length of up to 140 m and a width of up to 16.5 m, provides simultaneous placement of four large-tonnage vessels.
- The slip is equipped with three cranes KSK 32 and KSK 30, gantry cranes with a lifting capacity of 27 and 10 tons are installed on a concrete completion berth with a length of 200 m.
- Ship-lifting facility slip P600 (longitudinal), which allows lifting vessels with a dock weight of up to 300 tons, a length of up to 50 m and a width of up to 10 m.
High-quality materials and modern equipment are used in painting production. High-quality primers, paints and painting technologies of Jotun company are used, modern Atlas-Copco compressors, airless painting units manufactured by Vagner, Graco, Hercules are used. To carry out painting work in adverse weather conditions, there is a rolling shelter on the slip designed to protect the hull of the vessel.
Locksmith and mechanical production
- production of pontoon-type hatch closures;
- production of a ship crane for moving hatch covers KRAB-16000 with a lifting capacity of 16 tons;
- production of the CRAB-5000 launching and lifting device for the FB 57 lifeboat With a capacity of 5 tons for 2 to 15 people;
- production of the SHEVA-550D launching and lifting device for the RB 400/G1 fiberglass duty boat with a lifting capacity of 1.7 tons;
- welding of structures made of aluminum alloys.
Design and Technology Department
The design and technology department of the plant has implemented a computer-aided design system, which employs qualified specialists in the areas of the shipbuilding industry: shipbuilding engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers. Experienced specialists provide design and technological support for the construction of ships: they audit design documentation for compliance with the rules of classification societies, labor protection rules and sanitary standards, design technological equipment, develop working design and plazo-technological documentation (cutting maps, control programs for cutting parts, templates for bending, etc.). Since the opening of the plant, the staff of the design and technology department has been replenished with young engineers who believed in the stable future of the enterprise as part of FSUE Rosmorport.